- BUY THE BOOK: PORTSOY WOODS : NEW
- BUY THE BOOK "RATIONAL PREPAREDNESS"
- BUY THE BOOK: WHAT I LEARNED FROM DANIEL
- Other Books I Have Written
- NEW BLOG: Portsoy Woods
- What I Learned from Daniel: THE BLOG
- NEW BLOG: IF I WERE TO BE HONEST
- NEW BLOG: Life After the Rescues
- Preparedness Books... of Which to Take Note
- On Becoming a New Author
- Provide Information or Feedback to Me
- Our Advertising and Commentary Policy
- BUY THE BOOK: RATIONAL PREPAREDNESS: A PRIMER TO PREPAREDNESS
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Updated Information on the Diabetic Ecase
Some time ago I profiled a diabetic case. Since that time, the case has been renamed as the Diabetic ECase. On the left you see the configuration designed for those with Type I autoimmune (juvenile diabetes) On the right, you see the case designed for those with Type II diabetes. I cannot overemphasize the importance of having a kit such as this which enabled diabetics and their families to not only access supplies immediately, but also to evacuate quickly in an emergency. In communication with the inventors of the case today, I happily learned that a new foam insert for the Diabetic Ecase for insulin pump users is coming soon ! We bought one of these for our daughter who has had Type I diabetes since childhood, and she is very happy with it's construction and its exceptional quality. Please share this information with someone you know who deals with Type I diabetes mellitus or Type II diabetes mellitus. This also makes a wonderful and thoughtful gift for someone you love.
Asthma, cardiac, and other Ecases are in development and are coming soon.
To order: $59.99 for each case
A great overview: http://med-ecase.com/
The company is:
Essential Preparedness Products
2955 Harrison Blvd. Ste 101
Ogden, UT 84403