- BUY THE BOOK: "Westward: The Novel"
- BUY THE BOOK "RATIONAL PREPAREDNESS"
- BUY THE BOOK: RATIONAL PREPAREDNESS: A PRIMER TO PREPAREDNESS
- BUY THE BOOK: WHAT I LEARNED FROM DANIEL
- What I Learned from Daniel: THE BLOG
- PORTSOY WOODS (My First Novel)
- NEW BLOG: Portsoy Woods
- BUY THE BOOK: PORTSOY WOODS :
- Lawrence DeWolfe Kelsey: The Life of the Explorer
- Other Books I Have Written
- NEW BLOG: IF I WERE TO BE HONEST
- NEW BLOG: Life After the Rescues
- Preparedness Books... of Which to Take Note
- Provide Information or Feedback to Me
- Our Advertising and Commentary Policy
- On Becoming a New Author
- VISIT: "THE GRANITE ROCK' BLOG
- BUY: THE GRANITE ROCK (2019)
BUY THE BOOK: PORTSOY WOODS :
It is with great relief and some joy that I announce that Portsoy Woods, my third book and first novel has been released for sale, effective November 10, 2016.
Just now, the best places to obtain a copy will be:
This is my author page on Amazon:
There will be worldwide distribution, but this will take some time.
This is a synopsis of the story:
This is the story of a young intelligence analyst from Northern Virginia who convinces his wife that their young family with four small children, should relocate from the relative comforts and security of their suburban home to a large acreage tract in a very rural setting. This is a difficult decision for them to make as it takes them from friends, family, and from good jobs with a negligible commute. The decision to relocate is certainly, at first, counter-intuitive.
They relocate and find that even within their own state, a completely different rural culture and to some degree, different values exist in comparison. Their journey. their new friends and their learning is explored, as the economy and culture of the United States deteriorates. They also endure some personal losses, uncertainties, and disasters along the way.
Although this book will probably attract those who are interested in preparedness, pre-emptive relocation, and survivalism, this story of family is about much more. It is about the value of flexibility, resilience, hope, faith, loss, and charity for one's family and friends.
Reviews on Amazon are always appreciated ! Thank you.
#ByJane-AlexandraKrehbiel,#ByJaneAlexandraKrehbiel,#PortsoyWoods,#NovelPortsoyWoods,#NovelKrehbiel,#JaneofVirginia, #PrepperFiction,#FictionPrepper,#FictionSurvivalist,#FinancialCollapse, #PostCollapseNonApolcalyptic,#IntelligenceAnalystFiction,