- BUY THE BOOK "RATIONAL PREPAREDNESS"
- BUY THE BOOK: WHAT I LEARNED FROM DANIEL
- PORTSOY WOODS (My First Novel)
- NEW BLOG: Portsoy Woods
- Other Books I Have Written
- What I Learned from Daniel: THE BLOG
- NEW BLOG: IF I WERE TO BE HONEST
- NEW BLOG: Life After the Rescues
- Preparedness Books... of Which to Take Note
- On Becoming a New Author
- Provide Information or Feedback to Me
- Our Advertising and Commentary Policy
- BUY THE BOOK: RATIONAL PREPAREDNESS: A PRIMER TO PREPAREDNESS
- Lawrence DeWolfe Kelsey: The Life of the Explorer
Saturday, March 5, 2016
Is Mrs. Clinton Up to the Task ?
Is Mrs. Clinton healthy enough to be up all night, awoken at three am when there is a crisis in our nation ? She already suffers from hypothyroidism, some visual issues, and has a proclivity to stroke. She wouldn't be permitted to become a private pilot. Do you want her running the country ?
Her lack of honesty aside for just a moment, is she physically well enough to be president for four years or would she die in office ?