- BUY THE BOOK: PORTSOY WOODS : NEW
- BUY THE BOOK "RATIONAL PREPAREDNESS"
- BUY THE BOOK: WHAT I LEARNED FROM DANIEL
- Other Books I Have Written
- NEW BLOG: Portsoy Woods
- What I Learned from Daniel: THE BLOG
- NEW BLOG: IF I WERE TO BE HONEST
- NEW BLOG: Life After the Rescues
- Preparedness Books... of Which to Take Note
- On Becoming a New Author
- Provide Information or Feedback to Me
- Our Advertising and Commentary Policy
- BUY THE BOOK: RATIONAL PREPAREDNESS: A PRIMER TO PREPAREDNESS
Friday, January 9, 2015
With Compassion and Solidarity for France
In view of the two additional hostage crises related to the terrorist attack in Paris earlier in the week, I would like to tell our readers in France that we stand in solidarity with them. We send condolences to them and to those who were directly affected by these terrorist attacks.
Following the attack on the World Trade Center in 2001, America traded a number of its freedoms in exchange for imaginary enhancement of safety, by way of The Patriot Act. Please, don't allow your leaders to make the same mistake. France should remain as free a society as is possible. No society can ever be completely safe, and the promise of a completely safe society is simply illusory.