- BUY THE BOOK: PORTSOY WOODS : NEW
- BUY THE BOOK "RATIONAL PREPAREDNESS"
- BUY THE BOOK: WHAT I LEARNED FROM DANIEL
- Other Books I Have Written
- NEW BLOG: Portsoy Woods
- What I Learned from Daniel: THE BLOG
- NEW BLOG: IF I WERE TO BE HONEST
- NEW BLOG: Life After the Rescues
- Preparedness Books... of Which to Take Note
- On Becoming a New Author
- Provide Information or Feedback to Me
- Our Advertising and Commentary Policy
- BUY THE BOOK: RATIONAL PREPAREDNESS: A PRIMER TO PREPAREDNESS
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
As We Roll Toward Being a Banana Republic...
This is Rep. Bridenstine's assessment of the Obama Regime with regard to the present state of American affairs.
I would add to this, a blatant disregard of basic economics and a spending of money for lobster, travel, vacations, and things like a fully equipped television studio in a Maryland branch of the Internal Revenue Service. I would also add a bevy of Executive Orders created in an attempt to sidestep Congress. We have also not yet heard about all of the people who oppose the President and who have been audited by the IRS in an unusual and exceptionally aggressive fashion. I would also add the misadventure of Obamacare. Tell me again, how is it legal to force any American to buy any product for any purpose, let alone insurance ?
So tell me, if Barack Hussein Obama and Joseph Biden are removed through due process, who is next ?
Could Democrats and Republicans ever work together long enough to do such a thing, even for the good of the United States of America ?
Tell me, which place do you think would be nicer to live, Costa Rica, Belize, or Uruguay ?