Sunday, September 13, 2015

Asking for Religious Freedom But Depriving Us of Ours

                     
The US should think hard before importing any more hate.  We have enough problems of our very own.




      Spending so much time in the region in which Thomas Jefferson lived prompts me to read a lot of his writings from time to time. Seems Jefferson grappled with how to fairly deal with Muslims in the early days of our nation.  I am ashamed to say I did not know all of the earlier British history concerning them.   Since I have been lucky enough to know some reasonable intelligent Muslims who are not extremists, it has taken me some time to read up and catch up.

                   Please see this interesting post



http://mobile.wnd.com/2015/09/the-long-history-of-september-11-muslim-atrocities/