- BUY THE BOOK "RATIONAL PREPAREDNESS"
- BUY THE BOOK: WHAT I LEARNED FROM DANIEL
- PORTSOY WOODS (My First Novel)
- NEW BLOG: Portsoy Woods
- Other Books I Have Written
- What I Learned from Daniel: THE BLOG
- NEW BLOG: IF I WERE TO BE HONEST
- NEW BLOG: Life After the Rescues
- Preparedness Books... of Which to Take Note
- On Becoming a New Author
- Provide Information or Feedback to Me
- Our Advertising and Commentary Policy
- BUY THE BOOK: RATIONAL PREPAREDNESS: A PRIMER TO PREPAREDNESS
- Lawrence DeWolfe Kelsey: The Life of the Explorer
Tuesday, August 5, 2014
Introducing "The Journal: Cracked Earth"
I have been lucky enough to have known Deborah for years. I consider her a good friend and an absolute expert in all aspects of family preparedness and varietal regional disaster management.
The Journal did not begin as a novel but as a teaching tool in a group we attend in order to acquire mental preparedness and as an aid to excellent preparedness planning. The result of the exercise in Deborah's hands, was not just a superb teaching tool, but an entertaining book as well.
In this book, Deborah unfolds the story of a rural region's challenges following a significant earthquake. There are many lessons to be learned as she takes us through the survival of her own family and loved ones.
The Journal: Cracked Earth represents the beginning of a fictional series, which should not be missed.
To buy for Kindle
To buy via Ebooks
To buy as Paperback book