- BUY THE BOOK: "Westward: The Novel"
- BUY THE BOOK "RATIONAL PREPAREDNESS"
- BUY THE BOOK: RATIONAL PREPAREDNESS: A PRIMER TO PREPAREDNESS
- BUY THE BOOK: WHAT I LEARNED FROM DANIEL
- What I Learned from Daniel: THE BLOG
- PORTSOY WOODS (My First Novel)
- NEW BLOG: Portsoy Woods
- BUY THE BOOK: PORTSOY WOODS :
- Lawrence DeWolfe Kelsey: The Life of the Explorer
- Other Books I Have Written
- NEW BLOG: IF I WERE TO BE HONEST
- NEW BLOG: Life After the Rescues
- Preparedness Books... of Which to Take Note
- Provide Information or Feedback to Me
- Our Advertising and Commentary Policy
- On Becoming a New Author
Tuesday, November 18, 2014
Introducing "Ash Fall"
My friend, Deborah D. Moore is the author of The Journal: Cracked Earth which found its rightful place on the best seller's list last year after only six weeks. The Journal: Ash Fall is the second book in the trilogy which is now available as a kindle edition.
Buy Ash Fall as a Kindle edition
Deborah is not only an expert in family and regional preparedness in her area of the US but she has also been on television in both the US and in Canada. Her unraveling of the story of Moose Creek is not only very instructive from a standpoint of disaster preparedness, but is entertaining as well.
The e-book and printed version of Ash Fall will be available within two weeks and is probably most easily obtained through Amazon.com .