- BUY THE BOOK: PORTSOY WOODS : NEW
- BUY THE BOOK "RATIONAL PREPAREDNESS"
- BUY THE BOOK: WHAT I LEARNED FROM DANIEL
- Other Books I Have Written
- NEW BLOG: Portsoy Woods
- What I Learned from Daniel: THE BLOG
- NEW BLOG: IF I WERE TO BE HONEST
- NEW BLOG: Life After the Rescues
- Preparedness Books... of Which to Take Note
- On Becoming a New Author
- Provide Information or Feedback to Me
- Our Advertising and Commentary Policy
- BUY THE BOOK: RATIONAL PREPAREDNESS: A PRIMER TO PREPAREDNESS
- Lawrence DeWolfe Kelsey: The Life of the Explorer
Tuesday, July 8, 2014
On Brandon Raub
Some time ago, I brought you information on Brandon Raub, the Marine who was arrested by federal agents, placed in a mental hospital simply because he had said some unfavorable things regarding the present US government administration. He was eventually vindicated by a judge who stated that there had never been enough evidence to send him away to another part of the state on a psychiatric mandatory hold in the first place. Searches of his home following his arrest revealed that he didn't even own guns.
Since then, when Mr. Raub with the aid of the Rutherford Institute, tried to sue the government in association with the violation of his civil rights etc., surprisingly, the case was thrown out of court.
Yesterday, Mr. Raub was once again arrested. This time the 28 year old was arrested for allegedly providing alcohol to two minor girls, and for allegedly exposing himself to one of them. His brother Brentley was also present during this time.
Is this a clean collar or is this a set up and payback for embarrassing the local police, the alphabet agencies involved, and the present governmental administration ? It will be interesting to see how this particular case plays out.
Our prior posts on Brandon Raub:
Original case files and transcripts can be found at: