Friday, December 1, 2017

Presenting My Fourth Book: Lawrence DeWolfe Kelsey:The Life of the Explorer



    Effective November 30, 2017, my latest book, the above, was released.    This is the first link I have found where it is for sale:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1634927850/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1512141728&sr=1-4

     My father was an original prepper and an original survivor in a number of harsh and foreign lands. He is no doubt where a lot of my interest and mindset in preparedness is derived.

     Over the next couple of weeks, the distribution for this book will grow.  It should be available around the world electronically in all platforms within the next couple of weeks.

     Thank you for your interest and a special thanks goes out to those who contributed or aided me in some way in this most difficult of my books.


  

2 comments:

danielmikesep said...

I want you to know how much I value your support. Thank you for taking the time to explain this.

JaneofVirginia said...

My father probably has shaped me more than anyone else on the Earth. It has been an honor to share a portion of his life, here, and in this book. Thank you for your kind words.