- BUY THE BOOK: PORTSOY WOODS : NEW
- BUY THE BOOK "RATIONAL PREPAREDNESS"
- BUY THE BOOK: WHAT I LEARNED FROM DANIEL
- Other Books I Have Written
- NEW BLOG: Portsoy Woods
- What I Learned from Daniel: THE BLOG
- NEW BLOG: IF I WERE TO BE HONEST
- NEW BLOG: Life After the Rescues
- Preparedness Books... of Which to Take Note
- On Becoming a New Author
- Provide Information or Feedback to Me
- Our Advertising and Commentary Policy
- BUY THE BOOK: RATIONAL PREPAREDNESS: A PRIMER TO P...
Thursday, December 25, 2014
We live in challenging times and for many of us, the holidays don't have the meaning they once did. This is evidenced by many things. The lack of Christmas parties and gatherings this year coupled with the few Christmas cards sent are just a couple of them. Perhaps this is a good thing. Perhaps we should be focused on more Christmas truth and fewer Christmas trappings anyway.
I send Merry Christmas wishes and blessings to everyone who reads this blog. Whether you are in Finland, Russia, Ecuador, Hawaii, or Tristan da Cunha, I send you wishes for a comfortable and safe Christmas and a positive and safe New Year.
Please remember that for all the differences we perceive we have from one another over the Earth, our faiths, our differences in how we believe we should practice even the same faith, or where we live or what our challenges are, and our economic challenges, that we all have more in common than we have differences.
Stay safe and be blessed on this day when we remember the birth of Jesus Christ.