- BUY THE BOOK: PORTSOY WOODS : NEW
- BUY THE BOOK "RATIONAL PREPAREDNESS"
- BUY THE BOOK: WHAT I LEARNED FROM DANIEL
- Other Books I Have Written
- NEW BLOG: Portsoy Woods
- What I Learned from Daniel: THE BLOG
- NEW BLOG: IF I WERE TO BE HONEST
- NEW BLOG: Life After the Rescues
- Preparedness Books... of Which to Take Note
- On Becoming a New Author
- Provide Information or Feedback to Me
- Our Advertising and Commentary Policy
- BUY THE BOOK: RATIONAL PREPAREDNESS: A PRIMER TO PREPAREDNESS
Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Inching Toward Financial Collapse
I don't know who these people are, but the information they are providing, though largely anecdotal, is also what I am seeing. I think it's important to amass emergency food, medications, batteries and whatever you need to make it through a short term collapse or perhaps one that becomes more long term. Stay calm, but do whatever you can to take care of yourselves and your families.
To those who say the economy is recovering, someone in my family just bought a piece of land which had an assessment of $70,000. for only $12,500. It's a nice piece of land in a good place.. Things can't be terrific if this is easily possible.
As for the political commentary made in the last half of this video, I don't know. Some of it may be true and other parts may not, so always listen to anything of this type cautiously. We already know that US news sources are not covering political and economic news well. International sources cover some things well, and other things in a biased manner. However, you can believe that if NHK News (Japan), Deutsche Welle (Germany), RT (Russia), BBC (England) France 24 (France), and JN1 (Israel) all report something, then most likely it is true. It is interesting to see how many times all of them report something about the US, and there is an apparent complete news blackout on the same subject on US news coverage.