Friday, November 22, 2013

Read: I Try Not to Be Bitter

             

Yes, all the leaves are gone from the trees, but someday there will be flowers again.




       I have four blogs which help me to focus some of the posts on a particular subject or interest.  Once in awhile there is a post which fits on more than one blog rather well.

Please take a look at my post on another blog, which is particularly timely.


http://learnedfromdaniel.blogspot.com/2013/11/i-try-not-to-be-bitter.html




2 comments:

BBC said...

Christians sure do expect a lot from a make believe god that doesn't care about them. Carry on.

JaneofVirginia said...

In my own life, I have seen a lot of evidence of God, and that he cares about me and about others. This is a personal thing though, and each of us are on our own journey.