Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My First Interview on Destiny Survival






        I had promised to let you know when the radio program segment I taped with John Wesley Smith hit the air, and then, I promptly forgot.

        I have just taped a second interview with John, but this is the first one, taped in May and which aired for the first time on May 30, 2013.


Rational Preparedness Author, Jane-Alexandra Krehbiel, interviewed by John Wesley Smith on Destiny Survival.

 

 

John talks about this visit on his blog.  The page is here:


 http://destinysurvival.com/2013/05/31/a-nurse-talks-about-rational-preparedness/

 

 

 

2 comments:

Sandy Livesay said...

Great Interview!

To prepare, I believe one must think rationally of the needs of the family first. How to feed, water, take care of, and protect them. I don't agree with going crazy and running out and buying all these expensive items like special shelters in another place, massive artillery, 20 years worth of MRE's, and things of this nature to say I'm prepared.

Can't wait to hear the 2nd interview.

JaneofVirginia said...

Thanks Sandy, I agree with you. My grandparents did the job of feeding and protecting in all situations without all the fluff we have today. Some of it is expensive fluff too ! The second interview should air on August 1st. I will remember this time to let everyone know and then post the link here.